hey there! i created an account and am trying to create a workspace for myself (https://bitbucket.org/workspace/create/ ). after clicking Create I get the message Resource not found is there a bug or has something changed in private workspaces?
Same thing here, in my case I created the account years ago, but I have the same issue. Can't create workspaces, showing a "Resource not found"
Yep, me too (new user).
Hello @Piotr Grzegorzewski ,
and welcome to the Community!
Checking internally I can see that you were able to create a workspace. Could you please confirm if you followed the same path, and it eventually worked after some time, or have you created it from a different page?
hello Patrik! successful in admin.atlassian.com, I created an organization, to it I added bitbucket there I added workspace. personal spaces still cannot be created using bitbucket.org/workspace/create/
Is there a solution to the 404 error to create a resource?
Hey @Patrik S - how about you actually fix this. Several users reporting an issue, myself included. You're just going to leave us in the dark?
I wish my company drops bitbucket. This is horrible.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.