I am hoping someone can tell/show me what I am doing wrong.
I'm trying to automate a sprint completed report to send out an email to stakeholders when a sprint is completed and I am getting the following errors on the variables I created.
Create variable Q Error rendering smart-values when executing this rule: Missing parameter(s) for operator +: 3+
And this is what I put in the Variable name and smart value Variable name : TotalJiraCount Smart Value: {{#=}}{{NotCompletedJiraCount}}+{{CompletedJiraCount}}{{/}}
Error rendering smart-values when executing this rule: Unknown unary operator / at character position 7: ROUND(/12.0*100,0)
Variable name and smart value is Variable name : Predictability Smart Value: {{#=}}ROUND({{CompletedSPs}} / {{CommittedSps}} * 100,0) {{/}}
Error rendering smart-values when executing this rule: Unknown unary operator * at character position 10: ROUND( 0/*100,0)
Variable name and smart value is Variable name : Sprintchurn Smart Value: {{#=}}ROUND( {{AddedJiraCount|0}} / {{TotalJiraCount}} * 100,0) {{/}}
Thanks in advance for your help