Hi,
I appreciate that its an old version and its highly advisable to upgrade - i will do once i get this problem resolved.
I am trying to move my Jira installation from server a to server b. Jira was running fine and pulling its data from the default database. When i have tried to change it to the MS SQL database the following error occurs:
2012-08-15
2012-08-15 13:16:30,803 Thread-1 ERROR [jira.appconsistency.db.DatabaseConsistencyCheck] There was a SQL exception checking for database driver correctness. Skipping.
org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Network error IOException: Connection refused: connect)
I know the connection string is correct as i have logged into it management studio, SQL is running on the default port and the user is not the owner but part of the owner group.
SQL is SQL Express 2005.
Connection string is:
<Context path="" docBase="${catalina.home}/atlassian-jira" reloadable="false">
<Resource name="jdbc/JiraDS" auth="Container" type="javax.sql.DataSource"
username="user"
password="password"
driverClassName="net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver"
url="jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://localhost:1433/database"
maxActive="20" />
I tried change sqlserver to sqlexpress, no joy
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Andrew