I need a plugin or something in Jira built-in solution to give me an end solution to1- set capacity and days off per user
2- track the actual time spent per task and status
which is both solutions reflected in the one plan
Hi @Hajar Shalaby
Welcome to the community!
I'd like to suggest you give a TeamBoard TimePlanner a try!
I think the app perfectly suits what you're exactly looking for:
1. Set Capacity and Days Off per user: Yes! TimePlanner allows you to setting individual capacity for team members, including defining their available working hours. You can also manage employees' days off and have a leave approval workflow for managers.
2. Track the actual time spent per task and status: Yes! You can log the actual time spent on each task directly using the Timesheets feature in TimePlanner. The app also enables timesheet approval management by managers.
Welcome to the community !!
You can try out the app which we have built for the same use case.
Capacity Planner
With the add-on you can :
Do try it out.
Disclaimer : I work for the vendor who built this app
Hello @Hajar Shalaby
I can suggest you ActivityTimeline that's the bestseller among the apps which helps with capacity planning and time tracking in Jira.
You can gave full visibility of who is doing what and when it's going to be done. As well as managing holidays, sick leaves, and days off have never been easier.
This short video will show you how to instantly compare your project's planned tasks versus actual performance.
Feel free to ask any questions or book free demo call to discuss how we can help you specifically with your project:)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.