JIRA Version:5.0.4
, but here I can not connect. I don't know why.
where to set the proxy?
I found my FogBugz Version is 8.8.28
My JIRA Version:5.0.4
But in page 'https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-importers-plugin' I found folowing description, is this the reason for I cannot connect?
v. 4.2 for JIRA 5.0 - 5.0.6by Atlassian
Importer works with:
I don't think it's a problem with a newer version of FogBugz running on the OnDemand. We use simple XML endpoint.
Importer is not able to establish the connection at all. I'd bet you need to use a proxy in your environment.
First you need to establish whether you need to use a proxy or not. Checking your browser settings will help. If you're not sure please ask someone from IT.
after editing file setenv.sh, we solved this issue.
Please share what were the changes required to solve this problem so I and others can learn.
We have added this sentence:
JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Dhttp.proxyHost=proxy.company.com -Dhttp.proxyPort=80"
We should also add the following:JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Dhttps.proxyHost=proxy.company.com -Dhttps.proxyPort=80"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.