Hi @Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
In my case I have two forms on different pages.Both forms have the same smart multi-row field.When I register a new entry in form1, I would like to create an almost empty form2 using IFTTT create confiforms entry. I only want to copy the data from the multi-row field.The formula multirowfieldform2=[entry.multirowfieldform1] does not work.Is there a chance to do this or does the multi-row field have limitations that make it possible?
Not sure I understand that, but the multi-value field expects a CSV value, so it might be as easy as
multirowfieldform2=[entry.multirowfieldform1.asList]
@Alex Medved _ConfiForms_ I forgot to add that in the multi-row field I have two text fieldsThis multirowfieldform2=[entry.multirowfieldform1.asList] doesn't work
OK, sorry, this should be something like
multirowfieldform2=[entry.multirowfieldform1.transform(id).asList]
As we want to pass the IDs as CSV list
@Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Unfortunately it doesn't work.
Probably because of my slightly confusing setup.
Inside both forms - form1 and form2 - I have a separate form with 3 fields that I use for multi-row.
Will it be generally possible to create/copy data from a multi-row field with this solution?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.