Como cambio la contraseña del Team Gantt no la recuerdo? y no puedo ingresar a ver el cronograma
Translate: Team Gantt Password How do I change the Team Gantt password? I don't remember it? and I can't log in to see the schedule
Translate:
Team Gantt Password
How do I change the Team Gantt password? I don't remember it? and I can't log in to see the schedule
Hi Flor!Are you referring to the TeamGantt Power-Up? If yes, as this is maintained by third-party software, we don't work directly with them, so any questions regarding these Power-Ups are best addressed by their own support team.
I highly recommend that you reach out to their support team by clicking Contact Support here: https://trello.com/power-ups/5970d4298c14fdf691c95a76/teamgantt
I hope this helps, but let us know if you have any questions!----------------If this post helps with your query, then please consider the Accept answer or Like button to help the other users find it more quickly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.