I use Trello to move cards from left to right, one list to the next, as I put them through an enrollment process. I would like to see my progress. It would help if I could glance at a list and see how many cards are in that column.
Hi @Anna Oaks
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
You can do this by adding Dashcards to your column, they will show count of cards in the column and can also alert you when a card is moved into/out of the column.
Another quick way is to type "f" to bring up the filter then type "*".
@Anna Oaks Feel free to accept any of the above answers if they helped - that way folks who are looking for the same can see there is a solution in here!
Thank you!!
Already some great options, but here's another one! I like using the List Limits Power-Up.
You can set any arbitrary number for the limit of the list and it will always show at the top how many cards are on the list.
Also, if you're a paid Trello user, you can collapse the list, and when it's collapses, you'll see the count of cards in that list
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.