is Form-Mail-NG fully compaible with 4.x? I run intoa problem when trying to create a mail form.
- mail-success macro is not found...do i have to fall back to the wiki text style? thanks
Hello,
From our marketplace site it looks like the latest version is compatable with Confluence 4.x.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.adaptavist.confluence.formMailNG
I am not sure exactly how you are implementing the macro, but it looks like other users have had issues with the mail-success macro.
http://www.adaptavist.com/display/community/Form+Mail+NG+-+mail-submit
Adaptavist may get a chance to weigh in here, but I know they are great about getting back to those people that file support requests with them.
You may wish to drop a line to help@adaptavist.com or take a look at their support page on the marketplace
thank you - was hoping Adaptavist reads this forum as well... then there is just one source to search...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.