I'm fairly new to Automation and am encountering errors in the logs. I'm not able to find any resources to guide me in understanding the errors, let alone resolve them. I wish there was a library of all errors and steps for troubleshooting.
This automation triggers when a card is moved to a named list. It adds a checklist to a card, then creates a card for each checklist item in another list, then links them:
when a card is moved into list "120-95 Renewal Prep", add the "Renewal Prep" checklist from card "https://trello.com/c/0yLCS3as" to the card, convert all the items in checklist "Renewal Prep" into linked cards in list "Renewal Prep Tasks" using pattern "{checklistitemname}", and link the card with the item
Error(s):
"Linking a card to an item requires a trigger related to a checklist item, e.g. when an item is added to checklist "Checklist Name"."
A different error but on a nearly identical automation to the one above:
"This action requires a checklist item name, or a trigger related to a checklist item, e.g. when an item is checked."