Hiya Trell-homies!
In case you didn't know it, I wrote a book about Trello! And for Christmas in July, I'm hosting a book club 🎉

Â
This book club will be a guided discussion of my Trello book, Supercharging Productivity with Trello.
Â
Here's how it works:
Â
- There's no cost to join! Just share a screenshot of the receipt showing you purchased the book!
- 4 weeks long (July 1-22nd)
- Each Monday at 9:30am EST, we'll meet for 30-45 minutes on Zoom and chat about a section of the book. (Yes they'll be recorded, so feel free to sign up even if you can't make it to each one!)
- I'll answer readers' questions, ask some of my own questions to guide a discussion and create actions items and takeaways, and I'll even share any content I wanted to include but wasn't able to when writing that section.
Â
To participate, simply order a copy of Supercharging Productivity with Trello (ebook or print is fine!), and screenshot/save a copy of your receipt, then fill out this form with your email and the receipt.
Â
You'll get an invite to each session, and we'll talk Trello!