Do I have to pay for Collaborators on my Trello board? Do I pay for other with whom I "Share" my board with?
Hi @Luzmarie Ramirez ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
Not neccessary, it depends on how the collaborators are added to your workspace, see here.
If they are added only to one board as guests, you don't have to pay for them.
Thank you for your reply..I am very confused and at this moment I feel like I need a special class on understanding what a collaborator is, a guest, a user ...etc
I have a team..my team consists of 9 members who need to look at the board and collaborate on the board (Collaborate..make changes, move board tiles, and attach files, pics , and make notes.). All will be on one board or MY workspace. My understanding is that these team member can not be guests (because guests can only view)? I don't want to pay for these collaborators? I also have like 2 days to decide whether this will be a useful tool for my team...thus I need help?
Hey @Luzmarie Ramirez ,
maybe this article can help you. It should be perfectly fine to invite all your team members to this only one board as guests. Guests can make changes to the cards, don't worry.
Also see here, there are types of users explained. Please, let me know, if it makes sense for you or need to clarify something.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.