Hi Cecilia,
The velocity chart is tied to a sprint, thus you'll need to adjust your dashboard to filter issues for a specified sprint. Please refer to this page for more details.
-- Arthur Gonçalves
Hi Arthur,
Can you please explain with example on , how filter issues in such a way, that i get velocity in a dashboard
I can not see how that explains how you see the velocity in the Dashboard..
I see no gadgets that support that feature.. Am I missing something?
You can not add 'reports' to dashboards. To get a Velocity 'gadget', you'll need to purchase an ad-on that will enable a 'gadget' that will then be allowed onto the dashboard. Sorry for the bad news.
I'm not aware of any 'filtering' that can do this.
@Timmy Nguyen Could you share the name of that add on or its link for me to get more details on it.
Thanks
@Cecilia Lööw Chu I figured out this. There is an inbuilt gadget that can be used in the JIRA Dashboard
a)Create a Dashboard if you don't have a one
b)Click on Add Gadget
c)Under Add Gadget window make sure to load all gadgets
d)Search for "Velocity Chart"
e)add that gadget.
f)go back to your board the gadget will be in edit mode.
g)Select your Scrum Board in Rapid Board drop down field and set the other options as necessary and click Save
That should give you the velocity chart in your dashboard.
I am using JIRA version 8.5.5 fyi
FYI: Looks like the Velocity Chart gadget is not available in Jira Cloud.
If you add the AIO Report app, it has a Velocity chart example you can copy though (plus lots of other helpful things to customize dashboards).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.