Hello,
Acodring to both the official docmuentation and the email about bamboo 5.8, the amazon/ubuntu stock images should now have Docker capabilities, however the stock AMIs that I see in my account (ami-949bd6fc/ami-1c247d74) doesn't have them and the windows version is still 2008.
Is there something that I can do in order to get the new images?
You have to add the capability manually - Docker is installed but for technical reasons we did not add the capabilities to people's accounts.
Note that Docker is only available on 64bit Linux (Amazon/Ubuntu) images.
Docker doesn't work at Windows without separate VM, so Windows images doesn't have docker capabilities, try to use Ubuntu based images
Great! too bad it is not documented anywhere...
Isn't ami-949bd6fc the 64bit Amazon image? I still can't find Docker installed on it.
Could you upgrade the Ubuntu image to the latest Docker version? Currently it's 1.5 whereas the latest one is 1.7...
Hi Oliver did you find the way to update Docker on Ubuntu image, I am able to build a new image with Docker task but I am not able to push it to Docker hub, I read that I need to have the last version of Docket because old version has incompatibility with Docker hub
Error
error 30-Aug-2015 18:45:21 time="2015-08-31T01:45:21Z" level=fatal msg="Error: Status 400 trying to push repository fmontada/book-system: \"Access denied: 703a8705027fab8928c91f11e58e1d1ad12716c60f3705a6b5e71e579b1a89a5 is a private image\""
Thanks
Francisco
@Francisco Montada Yes - do the following:
hi Oliver thanks to reply sorry I did not understand your the step I did this curl -sSL https://get.docker.com/ | sh and also did not work could you help us ? thanks Francisco
I did it exactly accordingly to the official guide and it worked.Perhaps a clean uninstall could help?
Hi Oliver could send me link on the guide that you used Thanks Fracisco
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.