The instructions make it sound easy, but when I attempt it, nothing happens. For example:
@font-face {
font-family: BryantBold;
src: url(file:///usr/share/fonts/BryantBold.otf);
-fs-pdf-font-embed: embed;
}
h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, .blogHeading {
font-family: "BryantBold", "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,sans-serif;
font-weight: normal !important;
}
From what I understand, if that font is located on the the Confluence server (which it is) that CSS there should embed the BryantBold font into the PDF and apply it to headings. The problem is, that it doesn't seem to do so.
Two differences I have in my code to the example is that I user the font-family: element in @font-face and I'm using an opentype font instead of a truetype one. Could either of these be a factor? (I know that the h1 etc styling is targeting correctly as dumping in a font-size: 4em; into the mix makes all my headings in the PDF large. It's just that damn font-face not being applied.
Any suggestions?