I am space administrator for the current space. Within this space I have a page called "Image Library" with a number of child pages - 1 for each image related to our product.
Also in this space I have a Documentation page. I have created a page under Documentation and am using an Include Page macro to insert a child page from my Image Library. The "Browse" box will not show me the pages under Image Library. It *does* show me some pages and, if I just manually type the entire page name into the box and save or preview the page, the page does get inserted properly. So it appears the browse function is broken in some way (of course, a true browse button rather than just using autocomplete would be far more useful).
How do we go about troubleshooting this? We just upgraded to the 4.3.7 a couple days ago. The pages we are browsing for are newly created, and I can see *some* pages, so I don't have any reason to believe it is upgrade-related.