Hello,
I have the following scenario which I'm not sure can be sorted.
Can customers somehow differentiate who comments are addressed to via your customer portal? Agents can do this via Share with customers or Internal comment -but can a user do this via his view?
Scenario:
New client - IT is included as agent (1), author is the Project Manager of the new client (2). Request participants are internal employees of (2) AND an external contact of the client (3).
In the initiation phase, there is some alignment between PM (1) ↔︎ IT (2) that the client (3) should not notice. Is there any way in which to add all the people (1, 2 and 3) to the ticket, and still post a comment without 3 noticing, if they are added as Request Participants?
The only solution I can think of at the moment is to remove the client (3) from the request participants BEFORE commenting, and then add them later once the preliminary discussions are done. However, this will still mean that they will be able to see the discussion that took place between 1 and 2, correct?
Any input is welcome, thanks!