I have a parent board that has been copied and I can manage my own columns. Works great for providing a view more specific for developers. However, it seems that the burndown "done" status for the newly created child board stays linked to the parent board. meaning, that even though a ticket that is in the done column (furthest to the right) in the child board (multiple status mapped to this column) it doesn't show as done in the burndown chart until it's in the final column of the parent board. is there any fix for this? am I doing something wrong?
More Detail. We have manual testing that happens after dev is done with the work. once the code is merged and deployed to a test environment, QA will pick up the ticket and do their thing, then once they're done with it it's parked in a waiting for beta status. we have scheduled beta deploys so it might sit there for a while. it's manually tested again in beta before moving to a ready for prod status. then it's parked again until the next prod deploy. all these statuses are managed in the parent board. More or less dev is done with a ticket when it's moved beyond code review. once it's merged into main unless qa finds an issue, dev is done. I'd like the burndown to reflect this. however again, the child board that shares the same tickets seems to only go off the parent board for saying a ticket is done.