Hello,
I have set up the Stash and created my test repo. The SSH is enabled but I changed the default ssh port to 29004. The host is my local computer but exposed to the outside world. I enabled port forwarding from outside to the stash on my router.
Now, I'm trying to clone that repo, sitting in different location (different network, different computer), being behind the http proxy. I created private/public key (stored in ../user directocy/.ssh), added public key to stash user profile. I set up git on windows machine and tried to clone repo with http copied from stash repo page - it failed. Than I found how to configure proxy in git, so I executed git config --global http.proxy with user:passwd@proxy_address. Retried cloning with http protocol and it worked (asked my for a password of stash user).
Then I wanted to performed the same operation using SSH protocol. I assumed that the proxy configuration is valid, the private key is located in a proper place and the public key is uploaded to stash. So I executed git clone ssh://git@stash_address:29004/repo_path and received:
Cloning into 'test-repo'...
ssh: connect to host xxxxx port 29004: Bad file number
fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
I'm looking for the solution with git configs and suggestions, but right now I'm quite clueless. Any suggestions? Is this possible to be stash problem?