Guys I am compleytelly lost...
I try moving a card from one List to another when a card is due today. I tried many automation rules but none of these worked. Can you tell me what I do wrong?
I tried:
1. when a due date is set on a card starting today, move the card to the top of list "finish today"
2. when a due date is set on a card due today, move the card to the top of list "finish today"
3. when a due date less than 1 days from now is set on a card starting today, move the card to the top of list "finish today"
4. when a due date is set on a card due in less than 0 days, move the card to the top of list "finish today"
5. the moment a card is due, move the card to the top of list "finish today"
6. the moment a card due today is due, move the card to the top of list "finish today" on board "ToDo's"
7. the moment a card is due, move the card to the top of list "finish today" on board "ToDo's"