Here's what I did:
- I have created a new wiki page and added a Gliffy plug in and created a new design diagram.
- I added some design details to the wiki page. When I save the page, I get version 1.
- I opened the page and edited the Gliffy diagram and made few changes to the text in wiki page and saved the page. This created version 2 of the wiki page.
- I wanted to revert back to version 1 through the version history. This reverted the changes in the wiki page to version 1 but the Gliffy image is from version 2

I want to be able to tie the Gliffy diagram and the wiki page contents to be the same version. How can I do this?
By the way, I tried with yWorks diagraming plug in, and I get the same behavior.
I'd greatly appreciate if you can suggest alternatives. TIA