In Jira on my System Dashboard, this window (labeled "Need to Submit a Jira Ticket" is small so I need to scroll back and forth. Is there a way to make this window larger ? Thanks
Hi @Joe Schutz and welcome,
please could you share a screenshot about your system dashboard?
Fabio
Please see attached screenshot of Jira System Dashboard
Thanks
Hi @Joe Schutz
please open html within that gadgtes (using ... -> then edit) and post content.
I don't understand your response.
I'm new to Jira. I'm familiar with HTML but not sure how to open it for the gadget
Hi @Joe Schutz ,
a JIRA Administartor should go on System -> System Dashboard and edit that gadget so that it will be correctly displayed.
OK- I'm new at my company so I'm not sure who is the Jira Administrator
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.