I have received a notification that someone has added me to a trello board. I am concerned this may be malicious behaviour. Is there a way to remove myself from the board and block the user from adding me to other boards? Is there a way to prevent users from adding me to a trello board without my consent or acceptance?
@Peter Young Welcome! You might want to take a look to this documentation: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Can-I-prevent-a-user-from-adding-users-to-a-personal-board/qaq-p/597758
Nicolas
Thanks Nicolas, that thread is quite old. It illustrates the security issue very well but does not include any solutions I'm afraid
@Peter Young You are in a free plan, Atlassian will guide you to ask here (in the community) as single of entry. More than recommendations and links to online documentation is hard to provide.
Thank you Nicolas, I understand. It appears that the answers to my questions are "No" and "No". Hopefully, Atlassian address this significant risk to user security.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.