HI, I have a like like
http://xxx.com:9000/yyy.rb?7|999999
and I find it is is very difficult to put in wiki page of confluence, when I click the link, it always just drop "999999", or drop "7|999999" , anyone have clue about that?
Since "|" is the divider between link URL and label, it will get cut off. Is that a legal URL?
Here is another alternative you could use:
[My label | http://xxx.com:9000/yyy.rb?7\|999999]
URL encode the "|" character to %7C to fix the URL
"|" is not a valid character. Insomniacs can read this if they don't believe me.
Updated
Thanks, already tried but doesn't work, it or drop "999999"
Thanks, it look like working but that server show an exception message say URL doesn't able to parse. Then I refresh and it show ok.
Look like if %7C passed to that server, it doesn't really send as "|". but just browser will show as "|"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.