We have a ConfiForms form for our Roster Registry that contains all employees. We were creating a tracking page to know if all employees migrated to the new tool. I created this by creating a ConfiForms Tableview that pointed to the Roster's form and the fields that are part of it, but I was wondering if there was a Field Definition I could use instead of using the Tableview to get all employees to show.
When I tried the Field Definition, using the smart multiselect I can't get it to automatically show all the users in the Roster. Maybe there is a Rule I need to create?Does anyone know if this is possible? I have to create new fields which is why I didn't want to use Tableview. If I use that I have to add these new fields to the roster form.
Any help is greatly appreciated. thank you