I'm running a migration and for some reason JCMA doesn't run Text Field (READ ONLY). It's a custom field but should be supported? Just curious if anyone has any insight. Thanks in advance!
Hi, @Steven Becherer. I believe this document may contain the answer to your question:
JCMA doesn't Migrate Supported Custom Fields
I hope this helps.
-dave
Hey thanks Dave! I'm curious as to what causes the field to be blocked. Any thoughts? Or any takers seeing this?
Hi, @Steven Becherer. I don't have any insights beyond the contents of the document I shared. And I could only find this bug report that may or may not be related.
Atlassian has a special support team for migrations. You could try reaching out to them on this topic.
Maybe they can provide additional insight.
Best,
P.S. If you're satisfied that we've taken this as far as we can here in the community, please consider "Accept"ing this answer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.