Generally, when we select text, the background color changes to highlight the selected content (as shown in image 1). However, I can't remember when or why, but now on my Trello page, when I select text, the background color no longer changes, making it difficult to notice the selected content (as shown in image 2). What could be causing this, and how can I resolve it? Thanks!
Currently, no other web pages are experiencing this issue, and I can see the background color change after selecting text when I log out of my Trello account (as shown in image 1). The issue only occurs when I am logged into my Trello account (as shown in image 2).
I have tried adjusting all settings, restoring to default settings, and changing to other accounts, but none of these actions have resolved the issue.
My device and software version are as follows:
MacOS 10.15
Chrome 126.0.6478.57
image 1

image 2
