Hello,
I have created a template used to generate many different reporting pages (one page for each specific solution/program).
In the template I have a table data with some fields to be populated once you switch the page to edit content.
I would like to consolidate all the data coming from those individual table data on another reporting page. I have wrapped the Table data macro in a Table Excerpt macro in the main template.
In the new reporting page I created the Table Excertp include macro and point to the specific page->children where all those individual pages created from this template are stored.
Unfortunately I get the error"No Table Excerpt macro with name MilestonesProgramme found. Did you publish the page with the Table Excerpt macro?
"MilestonesProgramme" is the name I gave to the Table Excerpt macro.
Weird thing is that it works if I point the Table Excerpt include macro to the Template but I get this error when pointing to the page/children where all those pages based on the Template are sitting. Any idea on how to fix this? Is Table Excerpt compatible with pages created from a Template?