How can I export a Portfiolio 2.0 plan to XML? The docs seem to be out of date, showing the old UI.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfoliocloud/importing-exporting-and-duplicating-plans-715263315.html
Hi Konrad,
Thanks for your question. At the moment it's not possible to export a Portfolio 2.0 plan to XML. You can find a comparison of the plan versions here, https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAPortfolioCloud/Plans+comparison.
Thanks for the heads up on the docs page. We've updated it with a notice to avoid confusion.
Cheers,Allard
Thanks for the information. I must admit it's pretty surprising and disappointing. Do you have any plans on making it happen in Portfolio 2?
Were working on implementing CSV exports in the short term. If you would like to propose a new feature you can create a ticket on our feature suggestion platform.
https://jira.atlassian.com/projects/JPO/issues/
Two years have passed, does Portfolio 2 have now exporting functionality? I just blew up one plan, and would really need to restore it from backup
Are we really expected to propose a new feature based on functionality that was broken with a new version?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.