Hi Atlassian Community,
Apologies I'm still somewhat a beginner on the automation side of things for Jira!
I'm looking to add an automation rule to our Jira Service Desk in order for it to pick up any duplicate tickets based on the summary field contents and then to transition the ticket into a resolved/cancelled status.
Example from my screenshot:
I have 3 tickets created which are under the same "request type" and contain the same summary (in this case summary = "123456789") with the status "waiting for support". I want the initial ticket (PSP-70) to be the original and any others the come through after with the same summary field (not pre-defined if possible) to be moved to resolved/cancelled status.

Below is what I have currently for the Automation rule.
It looks up the issues fine, but I think where I'm stuck at is the compare part of the rule...

I'm wanting the flow to be like below:
-Lookup issue- If Jira Ticket:
- = active
- = service request
- = waiting for support
- resolution date is empty
-Compare- Then check other tickets that are with the above same criteria:
- Active
- Not set to resolved/no resolution yet
- AND whether the "summary field" is equal to the original ticket summary field (summary field not to be pre-determined in the automation rule)
-Actions- If those match then:
- Transition the duplicate(s) ticket(s) to "resolved/cancel" status
- AND issue field to "resolution" = Duplicate
- AND add comment to issue "Duplicate request"
If anyone has any advice on this it would be greatly appreciated
Thanks Jono