Hello Trello members,
I am encountering an issue with the OAuth integration for my Trello Power-Up named "Mindful Mentor Mike," which is intended to integrate with ChatGPT Actions. Below are the detailed steps I have taken:
- Created a new Power-Up in the Trello Developer Portal.
- Set the iframe connector URL to
<a href="https://example.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">https://example.com</a>. - Generated and entered the API Key and Secret in the ChatGPT Actions configuration.
- Set the Allowed Origins in Trello to
<a href="https://chat.openai.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">https://chat.openai.com</a>. - Configured the Authorized Redirect URI in Google Cloud to
<a href="https://chat.openai.com/aip/g-" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">https://chat.openai.com/aip/g-</a><my-specific-gpt-id>/oauth/callback.
When attempting to complete the OAuth flow, I consistently receive an "App not found" error at the following URL: https://trello.com/1/OAuthAuthorizeToken?response_type=code&client_id=<my-client-id>&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fchat.openai.com%2Faip%2Fg-<my-specific-gpt-id>%2Foauth%2Fcallback&state=<random-state>&scope=read%2Cwrite
I have meticulously verified all settings, and they match the provided documentation. However, the issue persists. Could you please provide guidance on what steps I should take to resolve this issue?
Thank you for your assistance.
Best regards,
Nils Gerritsen Plaggert