Hi there
I am working for a UK charity and we are looking at Trello to help visualise the operationalisation of our strategy. I had set up a trial board on my personal account as a demo and had a look at Premium. There are 5-7 people we need to give access to this - I am unsure if they would be users or collaborators. - Does anyone know what the difference is?
If we are all users I can't see how we can buy a few licenses in one transaction (not everyone has organisation payment cards) - which makes it tricky
Also - the admin for the board is now my personal account - I have invited myself to the Board with my work address - I would like the board to transfer to our charity account (when that is set up) _ I am hoping that is straightforward (Can i just transfer admin?)
Any guidance welcomed