I have tried everything already suggested, not even receiving the test notification emails, please can you check if my email is being suppressed?
Thanks
Hi @vicky_pughCan you provide more details on your issue ? as the above information is not clearly stated.
I am not receiving any notifications at all for cards im watching, tagged in etc. I used to receive them but they suddenly stopped. I have checked all settings and they are all on but still nothing comes through. Thanks
@vicky_pugh
Did you try checking your Spam mails? Check if notifications by any chance going in that box.
yes I have checked and there is nothing in there either
Hey @vicky_pugh - welcome to the Community!
I can see we're successfully sending you email notifications on our end here at Atlassian. I recommend having a read through the following help doc to make sure you understand when you can expect to receive notifications and make sure you've got your account settings set up properly to be notified for what you need: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/receiving-trello-notifications/
Hey thank you, that's odd as I am still not receiving anything at all and I know I should be because people are tagging me in things etc as usual. I just suddenly stopped receiving the emails but usually will receive lots every day. This is really frustrating as I am now missing things that I am tagged in/working on.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.