Something went wrong on our end. Please try again. If this keeps happening, contact support. (Issue ID for Atlassian use: 359d9bb773a245aca67b73ed501946b7)
Hi @ANNA XU
Welcome to our Community,
Are you changing the existing site's name? Or creating another new site? Please provide more context if this question still exists.
Thanks,YY哥
I'm creating a new site.I just registered today.Fail to have the URL.
In which step, you had that message then? 10人免费 | Jira Cloud 开箱
Are you Chinese?After I registered by Microsoft account.The website promote me to fill a site name.When I typed in my site name it just failed,and it promote like'Something went wrong on our end. Please try again. If this keeps happening, contact support. (Issue ID for Atlassian use: dbb318359545425d85068c4bf4d6cea2)' .
done!thank u very much!it a problem about vpn!
Hi, how did you fix it? I'm facing the same problem
I helped her. contact me with wechat @tao liang
Reason:
The network in mainland China is blocking us from registering a new site.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.