Hello,
Can I assign a issue security scheme to specific issues not a project?
Thank you.
No, they're a project level scheme.
Is there a way to limit visibility of an issue for users?
Yes, give the project a security scheme and then set a security level on the issue you want to hide, (assumes you've set up a level which includes and excludes the right people)
I think you mean you want to prevent users creating, using or seeing an issue type though. That's not possible natively and even the add-ons that do something like it are a doddle to get around.
There are two issues created in two different projects. One of them already closed , the other one is still open. I am asked that " if it is possible to have these two issues to be visible only for three managers? two issues belongs to two different projects, three users.
Any ideas?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.