This is from a scan I just ran. It says "Found 4 known problems..." but only reports 3.
Am I missing something obvious?
This is a report generated by a regular scan of your JIRA instance for known problems..Found 4 known problems in the log file atlassian-jira.log (see below for details).Unable to obtain a connection from the underlying connection poolNoClassDefFoundError, ClassNotFoundException or NoSuchMethodException due to Incompatible PluginPlugin disabling - Constraint violation for package 'com.google.common.base'If you no longer wish to receive these reports, contact your JIRA administrator.
This is a report generated by a regular scan of your JIRA instance for known problems..
Found 4 known problems in the log file atlassian-jira.log (see below for details).
If you no longer wish to receive these reports, contact your JIRA administrator.
I don't think you're missing anything.
It's done that to me a couple of times, the example I remember was when I had a dodgy plugin which was throwing a similar error to the one you have second on the list. Instead of upgrading, I added another plugin that was generating the same headline error message, but for different reasons. The analyser counts them as 2 known problems because they're different, but only displayed the headline error once.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.