I spend a half on an hour in trying to get access to my bitbucket acount. I cannot understend new login in system (with using Attlasian). How can I ask a question about simple login in problem? Without this horrible ticket system? Just simple small question.
I put here the question to. Maybe somebody can answer me for it (or administrator will create separate question in correct way):
TITLE: I can't log in into my bitbucket account
QUESTION: When I type my bitbucket password, I get interface "Hey Vladimir, we're simplifying your login experience" and proposal to link my Attlasian account... But I don't want to connect Attlasian account, I don't remember my Attlasian account pass and I forgot pass and conformation answer for connected mail. I logged in to bitbucket accout using small and simple password, and now I cannot do it.
Please, give me a possibility to access to my account! I can send a scan copy of my national or international passport if it'll be needed. I just want to migrate my projects to GitLab.