Dears,
Iam using JSM and knowledge base Data centre edition, I want to configure the KM module if a user submit km doc before it is published the KM manager have to review it first and accept it as KM doc to be published is it doable ?
BR,
Hi @Mohamed Saad Taha
You may want to take a look at Comala workflows and Comala Publishing. They provide you with the capabilities to have reviewers approving confluence pages and also manage what get published into the Portal KB.
There are other plugins available in the marketplace, but these too I'm familiar with and they work great.
Fabian
HI @Fabian Lim ,
thanks, a lot for your reply I didn't find this add on what I found is
Hello @Mohamed Saad Taha ,
The plugins @Fabian Lim mentioned are:
If you are interested to see how they can help with your KB, feel free to reach out and I can show you: nino.stana@appfire.com
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.