I want to add a custom field which can calculate values, however I cannot find any guideline about grammar. Could you pls send me link or an offline document? Thanks.
Try plugins:
simple and free: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.innovalog.jmcf.jira-misc-custom-fields/versions#b100500930
more complex, but can use JIRA API:https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner/versions#b1296
Thanks for the reply.
any approaches that don't need to install plugins - such as JIRA built-in formula guideline? It is a little bit time-consuming for me to apply the approval from management.
If you need some information quickly you could try to use some SQL.
You will not see it in JIRA, but you will get requared information.
If yes, what namely you want to culculate?
I would like to get the actual time when a custom ticket type is resolved - currently a value named "resolve" will be updated only when the ticket is closed, i want to know the resolve time as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.