Hello,
I have seen this article https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Introducing-manual-board-clearing-for-your-next-gen-Kanban-board/ba-p/1411958.
I am a project admin but I am not able to see how to enable this feature.
What am I missing?
Regards
Zakarya Ali
Hi @Zakarya Ali
Welcome to our Community.
I guess you're using company-managed project, which can be seen from the bottom left position. That feature is only available for team-managed project. So you can switch to a team-managed project to try it.
Thanks,
YY哥
Hello @Zakarya Ali
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
With what type of project are you working? Get that information from the Type column on the View All Projects page under the Projects menu.
The article you referenced applies only to Team Managed Software projects.
You are correct! I will try to find how to change. Thanks a lot!
@Zakarya Ali you cannot change it, which made this impossible
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.