I have a Date Picker field in a form called Start Date. I am trying to create a condition in a workflow that checks that this date is greater or equal to today. I am trying to do this with the Universal Condition of the JIRA Workflow Enhancer plugin but as the Date Picker defaults the time to 00:00:00 a Start Date of today is actually midnight last night. So the boolean equation:
"{Date Due} >= [now]" will actually be False as [now], a default variable in the Universal Condition plugin, includes the time which is obviously greater than 00:00:00.
I have tried to use "{Date Due} >= [now] - 1d" which sounds to me like it should work, but doesn't and always returns False. How can I get a condition which allows for a date picker set to today, regardless of time, to return True when compared to the [now].
Just for information I have also tried things like "[now] - {Date Due} <= 1min", "{Date Due} + 1d >= [now]", "{Date Due} >= [now] - 1d" etc. but nothing seems to work!
If the Universal Condition isn't a possibility, does anyone have any other ideas as to how to achieve this? Remember that I am using a date picker only, NOT a date and time picker (for good reason).
Many thanks.
James.