Hi All,
I am eager to have a brief list of cans and cants of Zephyr for Jira and Zephyr Enterprise.
Thanks very much
Hi Arshad,
For a bullet list prepped by our company, head here: http://www.getzephyr.com/buy/index.php
If you are in a hurry, here's a bullet list I've written directly compairing them for JIRA users like yourself:
ZEE 4.1 Can:
ZFJ 1.7 Can:
ZEE 4.1 limitations:
ZFJ 1.7 limitations:
And finally, there is a price difference. Generally speaking, ZEE is more than ZFJ.
And no matter which product you go with, you're going to get a test management from Zephyr. We have a long and established relationship with Atlassian.
Kind Regards,
Chris
Hi Chris,
Thanks very much for your informative response. Much appreciated
Hello,
I've noticed there's the possibility to create a traceablility matrix in Zephyr for Jira, BUT can we also have the possibility to measure coverage on a requirements level? (within the tool without having to export to excel)
As I understand we have to add an manual link between the requirement and each testcase. This is not really userfriendly. Are there any other ways of doing this, maybe in the enterprise version?
Kind regards,
Didier
Do you have the same information for latest releases?
Thank you
Monica
Joining Monica's question, could you please give some updated information on that topic?
Thanks,
Andrew
Is it possible to just buy Zephyr Enterprise without JIRA
For a detailed comparison you can please read the white paper available at https://www.atlassian.com/dam/jcr:56fded1e-64bd-4142-a361-be7cfd1e94af/Zephyr%20White%20Paper.pdf
The whitepaper is detailed, presentable and given a feature by feature comparison between Zephyr Enterprise, Zephyr for JIRA Server and Zephyr for JIRA Cloud
- Arun
Hi Arun,
thanks for your comment above. However, the feature comparison is for versions 4.x
Can you please advise if the ZFJ limitation "Doesn't offer easy testcase reuse across projects" has been resolved.
This is a key factor in determining which option to evaluate as ideally I want to create a master test suite from which I can drag and drop into projects as required.
Thanks
Wayne
Hi @Wayne Kelly
The answer is No. I recently had a conversation with the Zephyr support team. They apologized for 4.0 not being available by early May as promised by them. And they have given a word where the feature would be available with the release in the second week of September.
I wanted to know if Zephyr for Jira has the capability to run manual tests and also testcase reuse functionality
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.