Dear Atlassian Community
We started several JSM Projects with the customer permissions set to
- Customers who have an account on this Jira site.
Then our Help Center became cluttered and we decided to switch the customer permissions to
- Customers who are added to this service project instead and
- added groups to the Service Desk Customers role with
- Browse, create, etc. permissions linked to Service project customer - portal access
The new settings work well for newly created projects so that portals are only accessible for customers in the Service Desk Customers role for specific projects. However, when I changed the settings in an existing project from Customers who have an account on this Jira site to Customers who are added to this service project, the customers list displays the limited number of customers correctly but the portal is still visible to everyone. I checked browse permissions for a user with the permissions checker and the user does not have browse permissions yet can access the portal.
Does anyone have an idea what I might be missing?
Cheers
Nadine