Hello,
I am new to Jira, I want to know how to configure roles as Dev, QA, Product owners, and how to assign each step to the corresponding role.
Best,
Yasmine
You may decide to have different project roles for different stakeholders say Developers, QA, however important thing is to decide how would these project roles vary in terms of permissions they have.
JIRA out of the box you cannot assign an issue to a project role member. What you can do is that for each of the transitions on your workflow, you can present a assignee field so the transitioner can then assign it to the respective member whom he wants to assign the issue to
Rahul
where I can find o configure the assignee field?
yep thats wat i need but i need more details to know exactly how to and where i can find, cz i still dnt know much about the screens , permissions etc... I need as u said, the field to be only showing to people ou can present a assignee field so the transitioner can then assign it to the respective member whom he wants to assign the issue to
What do you mean by "configure" the field?
Other than that, I'm afraid I need to know what you mean by "configure" in a bit more detail.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.