as a preface, I'm not super knowledgeable on Bitbucket or Linux.
The issue is that I am currently trying to start up a new Bitbucket server. With Windows support ending we are leaving our SQL database in place but shutting down the old bitbucket windows server and starting a Linux server. I followed the guide at (https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/migrate-bitbucket-server-from-windows-to-linux-1128304336.html). When I open the web page to setup the new server I give it all the proper information but get the following error:
The target database contains tables whose names collide with Bitbucket's tables. Please migrate to a clean, empty database. For more information about creating a database for use with Bitbucket, please refer to the Bitbucket documentation.
If you continue having issues, get in touch with our support team and we'll help get you up and running.
Hide details
The target database contains tables whose names collide with Bitbucket's tables. Please migrate to a clean, empty database. For more information about creating a database for use with Bitbucket, please refer to the Bitbucket documentation.
com.atlassian.stash.internal.db.DefaultDatabaseManager.validateConfiguration(DefaultDatabaseManager.java:227)
com.atlassian.stash.internal.migration.DefaultDatabaseMigrationService.validateConfiguration(DefaultDatabaseMigrationService.java:85)
sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor745.invoke(Unknown Source)
...
I've clearly missed something or it would have worked but I cant figure out where I went wrong. I can provide any additional information you might need. Thank you for the help.