Hi,
I am struggling with a creating a filter mechanism for different handy statuses in tables.
The idea is for customer meetings to keep track of certain topics to mark them with predefined handy statuses. On the one hand, the engineering discipline(s) concerned shall be marked and on the other hand the system(s) involved shall be tagged as well as the urgency/importance.
I have a parent page, where I want to collect & filter the topics of the child pages. For every MoM a new page is created, which includes a Table with action points, description and a column with an extra table in every field, where I want to insert above mentioned handy statuses, that can be hidden. It should look something like this:

Now I would like to just bring together the the different statuses with the Date or topic name and create a large matrix so that I can filter for each System/discipline together or separately, which is something that does not work with e.g. the page property report macro (because then you can filter only for all statuses of one topic e.g. "Software & Electrics" or "Mechanics & Facility", which is sequence dependent as well...)
So therefore, I need to somehow split these fields apart, fill a large matrix with it and then might use it for the page properties report in the end.
I gave it a try with the Table Transformer, however my SQL skills are quite limited and I have not managed to come up with an appropriate solution and stacking with other macros didn't work out as planned as well.
I would be very thankful for help and/or alternative solutions on how to address this problem properly. Maybe @Stiltsoft support might be able to help me out!
Thank you very much in advance!