Can you customize the Summary Page in Jira Work Management? I have not seen any updated posts about this since 2023, but I could be overlooking. It would be nice to add to this page or take away if needed.
@Jason ChayerAt this time the Summary page is not able to be removed and or customized. It looks like there is a request for this that you could add your vote to and support. Please view this link.https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JWMCLOUD-242I hope this answers your question and if it does please mark it as answered so others can benefit from the post. Respectfully, A A Ron
@A A Ron Geister _Trundl_ - I figured this was the case. Thanks for sending the link; however, it looks like the ticket has been open since 2022. Therefore, I am not expecting any movement.
@Jason ChayerAt Teams 24 this year they have announced that they are merging Jira work management with Jira Software. I believe that some of these features from both products will come together and those feature request will start to be prioritized and worked on to better the new product simply called "Jira". I would still vote on it if its something that is import to you and your team. I think its a great idea and would vastly import projects.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.