i have started developing custom field plugins, but the problem is the jira server is setup on some other machine...but base url has been set up on localhost:2099....so I want to change the base url....
Hi Alok, the base url was setup when you ran the atlas-run command? In this case is just for developing the plugin, it doesn't need to be setup up to the Jira server. When you finish developing you create a .jar file in install it in the Jira server.
thnx Ramiro, but the thing is I want to create a custom field plugin through which I would be able to validate the crucible review Id linked to a particular issue....
Ok Alok, if I'm not wrong, you construct the plugin in your localhost, there you add all your requirements for the plugin, and then you export the plugin to a file. I believe it isn't possible to create a plugin into the production enviroment.
And, in fact, have you already investigated if there's a plugin that does that? I'm not sure, but maybe that could be done with the Script Runner plugin. @Jamie is the developer and you can ask him here.
@Alok Can we develop plugins for Ondemand Jira ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.