Hello,
I know i can get last login in details for users, however is there a way i can generate a report to see how many times users has logged into Confluence datacenter?
Regards,
Paul.
Hi Paul,
I'm quite sure the amount of logins is not being tracked anywhere.
The LOGININFO table in the database keeps track of:
But nothing about the total logins per user.
Hello @Paul Logan ,
You can try using Confluence DC Java API for this :
import com.atlassian.confluence.security.login.LoginManagerimport com.atlassian.confluence.security.login.LoginInfoLoginManager loginManager - ComponentLocator.getComponent(LoginManager.class);String userName = "USERNAME";LoginInfo loginInfo = loginManager.getLoginInfo(userName);int cfl = getCurrentFailedLoginCount();Date lastFailedLoginDate = getLastFailedLoginDate() Date lastSuccessfulLoginDate = getLastSuccessfulLoginDate() Date previousSuccessfulLoginDate = getPreviousSuccessfulLoginDate() int totalFailedLoginCount = getTotalFailedLoginCount()
How does this show how many times a user has logged in? :-)
@Charlie Misonne Thank you.
You're welcome!
If this answers your question please mark as accepted :-)
Something else I was thinking about: perhaps you can use the information in the access logs. But you will have to parse it and it might be difficult to see when a user logs in from the access log.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.