Hi,
By mistake i deleted a filter which was subscribed by a user. This user is still getting notification for the same. When i try to edit the subscription it gives the error message. How should i fix the problem?
You could restore deleted filter from back-up. Import it on test JIRA instance and get deleted filter. Then create new subscription.
Hi Vasiliy,
Thanks for looking into this and your reply however it doesn't sound very simple to me. Could you please let me know how could I restore only the deleted filter from backup and restore. I feel the filter got deleted 3-4 days ago and user has reported this issue to me today.
Ok, lets go step-by-step.
Step number 1 - do you have a test instance for JIRA? If no, then you should create it. You could use developer licence for this instance (https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-get-a-jira-developer-license-744526918.html)
This test instance will be helpfull in future, so it is reasonable to have it.
Thanks Vaisiliy,
I do have a test instance setup for my JIRA.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.